- THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY THE WOODLANDS METRO CENTER MUD, THE WOODLANDS MUD NO. 1, MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUD NO. 6, MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUD NO. 7, MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUD NO. 36, MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUD NO. 39, MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUD NO. 46, MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUD NO. 47, MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUD NO. 60, MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUD NO. 67 (THE “ENTITY”) AS A SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC. THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON OR USED AS INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF SECURITIES DISCLOSURE ABOUT THE ENTITY OR ITS FINANCIAL CONDITION. PERSONS SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THIS INFORMATION WHEN CONSIDERING WHETHER TO BUY, SELL, OR HOLD BONDS ISSUED BY THE ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN SPEAKS ONLY AS OF THE DATE INDICATED. THE ENTITY ASSUMES NO DUTY TO UPDATE ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
- LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THIS ENTITY, AND THE ENTITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED LINKS ARE PROVIDED ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY THE ENDORSEMENT BY THE ENTITY OF THE SITE.
- THIS ENTITY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS AS TO THE QUALITY, CONTENT, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS AND OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE. SUCH MATERIALS HAVE BEEN COMPILED FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE FROM THE ENTITY AS A RESULT OF UPDATES AND CORRECTIONS.
- TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY TEXAS LAW, COMMUNICATIONS MADE THROUGH E-MAIL OR OTHER MESSAGING SYSTEM SHALL IN NO WAY BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE LEGAL NOTICE TO THE ENTITY OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES, WITH RESPECT TO ANY EXISTING OR POTENTIAL CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST THE ENTITY OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES, WHERE NOTICE TO THE ENTITY IS REQUIRED BY ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAWS, RULES, OR
- ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE DEEMED MADE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, U.S.A., REGARDLESS OF THE LOCATION OF THE USER. THE USER AGREES THAN ANY DISPUTE WITH THE ENTITY SHALL BE BROUGHT BY THE USER EXCLUSIVELY IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN WHICH THE ENTITY IS PRINCIPALLY THE USER HEREBY AGREES THAT SUCH VENUE IS APPROPRIATE. ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS IN FORCE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS. THE USER HEREBY AGREES THAT APPLYING TEXAS LAW TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS APPROPRIATE.
MUD Legal Statement
Weekly Irrigation Guide Signup
Our Board of Trustees voted unanimously to support two major local infrastructure improvement projects, including overhauling The Woodlands’ oldest wastewater treatment facility on Sawdust Rd. Please see the attached news release. https://t.co/gTzN1MGqaIRead More
SERVICE ALERT: 7:51 PM - Crews repaired the broken 8-inch water line in the Larkwood neighborhood and service is restored. Affected customers are asked to run water to flush air pockets and minerals. Thank you for your patience this evening.Read More
SERVICE ALERT: 4:53 PM - Crews are working to repair a broken 8-inch water line in Larkwood neighborhood. Repairs may require 4-6 hrs. Customers may experience low to no water pressure during repairs. Please run water after service is restored to flush air pockets and minerals. https://t.co/wnjAOw249BRead More
Beginning Saturday, Lake Wedgewood will be lowered +/- 5 ft. for emergency repairs on the adjoining storm sewer system. Repairs will begin Monday and should take 1 week. Typical March precipitation will replenish the lake. Thanks for your patience as we maintain our water system. https://t.co/lcmZVI0szpRead More
The Woodlands Water Agency (WWA) Board of Trustees approved the hiring of Erich Peterson, P.E. to replace James M. Stinson, P.E. as the agency’s next general manager. Please see the attached news release. https://t.co/du1ewkuDpxRead More
SERVICE ALERT, 4:10 PM: @SJRA advises that repairs of a 12" water line will begin this evening near the intersection of Lake Front Circle and the I-45 feeder road. Please be alert to traffic conditions in the area. Affected customers will be notified. Thank you for your patience. https://t.co/8BfqWsYDE5Read More
State-recommended flushing of our water lines is set to occur beginning 2/13 (8-10 weeks). Water quality is unaffected, but naturally occurring minerals, such as iron, may be temporarily seen in water. Please plan to flush lines. For more info, please call 855-426-7283 ext. 4.Read More
The WaterSmart online portal by Woodlands Water links to your digital meter, allowing you to better understand and control your water use, and so much more. Click here to join 10K other customers: https://t.co/4WAqks67RWRead More
John Geiger's guide to native water-saving plants: Wooly Stemodia. This silver, whitish, or greyish native is great for foliage... and then it blooms tiny lavender or white flowers! Grows 4-10" tall. Grows best in full sun, in well drained deep sand to acidic or calcareous soil. https://t.co/BzVyfFLbiNRead More
From our email of the week of 1/16... John Geiger's weekly irrigation recommendation: No irrigation needed this week. Not much to attend to in the yard right now but there's some good stuff below. https://t.co/b7bCN8cGrbRead More